Are you going to attend Trauma Critical Care conference 2018?
The 4th Annual Congress and Medicare Expo on Trauma & Critical Care which is organized annually will take place from 22nd February to 23rd February 2018 in Paris, France but the place isn’t yet determined.
This programme is primarily designed for trauma surgeons working in Level I-IV trauma centers and offers the comprehensive education in the treatment of injured and critically ill patients, focusing on current basic and cutting-edge guidelines and various technologies for management, diagnosis, and evaluation. This course is designed in such a way that it helps in enhancing the skills and knowledge of those who are taking care of ill and injured patients in the hospitals of rural, suburban and urban areas. This two-day conference features course syllabus, question-answers, presentations, panel discussions, audio-visual aids, and self-tests.
Why should you attend Trauma Critical Care conference 2018?
- Two-day programme for trauma surgeons.
- Comprehensive education for better treatment.
- Extensive overview lectures on a number of important areas.
- Self-tests, Panel discussions & audio-visual aids.
- Gives an insight into most recent speculations in the field.